Therefore, you can direct your donation to where you are most passionate.
Donating to Freedom to Lead International®
You can help equip and mentor leaders in hard-to-reach places that have never been helped before.
A network of Christians recently issued the following request:
“Please help us. We need courageous men and women of faith to lead the church in our nations. Our people are turning to Jesus the Messiah, and we need competent Christ-centered leaders to stand with believers in this crucial hour of the North Africa church.”
With your donation, you help us develop and support leaders who want to practice Jesus’ way of leading and mentoring and will do this with others in the way Jesus taught.
We will steward your contribution in one of three ways:
- You can give to the specific regions where we work.
- North Africa
- East Africa
- South Africa
- Francophone (West) Africa
- South Asia
- You can give to the General Fund where funds will be applied to FTL’s greatest organizational needs.
- You can designate your giving to Staff Support. FTL staff members do not receive a salary. They depend upon friends and churches for their personal support. Your financial gifts enable them to develop leaders worldwide.
Freedom to Lead International® (FTL) is an accredited member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) which is dedicated to the highest standards in fund-raising, stewardship, and financial accounting and reporting.
FTL is a registered non-profit organization under the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3).
FTL is committed to apply donations to specific ministry purposes for which the funds are donated. In accordance with IRS regulations, donations are tax-deductible as long as FTL retains administrative and accounting control of donated funds.
To use a personal check or bill pay.
- Send the check to the following address:
Freedom to Lead International
P.O. Box 3
Cary, NC 27512
- Please indicate on the memo line your donation designation
To give stock or other securities to Freedom to Lead International®, please contact Natalie Taylor at email@example.com or 919-438-0350 for stock transfer information.
Please note: You must notify Natalie at NCF Raleigh if you are donating stock to be receipted correctly.