There is a leadership crisis.
- What does it mean to describe an organization as “healthy”?
- What leadership approaches have evangelical organizations used?
- What is organizational culture?
- What is Jesus’ way of leadership?
- How can you access and develop organizational culture toward better effectiveness?
During the 2010 Lausanne Congress in South Africa, over four thousand participants from 198 countries discussed issues essential to Christian witness in the 21st century. One theme was foundational for all others: the critical need for Christ-centered men and women who can lead their organizations with compassion and effectiveness.
Culture Craft: Leadership for Organizational Health April 7, 2012