What leader has had a great impact upon you?
Leaders – both good ones and bad ones – make a difference in everyone’s life.
GOOD LEADERSHIP IS A CRITICAL NEED.
QUOTES & STATISTICS
“Leaders have been responsible for liberating breakthroughs in public affairs, commerce, and the arts. But they have been responsible as well for failed states, failed enterprises, extravagant follies, and horrible crimes. For better or worse, leaders and leadership matter.”
(Thomas Cronin, Michael Genovese, Leadership Matters: Unleashing the Power of Paradox)
CEOs representing 150 ministry organizations believe leadership development is by far the greatest perceived need for innovation.”
(Missio Nexus CEO Survey, 2013)
There has been a lack of leadership development in storycentric communities around the world
- 80% of all the world’s people – including 70% of Americans – are storycentric learners.
- more than 90% of Christian workers still use a literacy-based approach to communicate.
Freedom to Lead International® is reaching:
- rural pastors leading churches along the Pakistan border
- interior leaders of several Francophone African countries
- leaders in remote regions throughout East Africa
- influencers among persecuted believers in northern India and Nepal
Cultivating competent, Christ-centered leaders through story, symbol, and song to unleash their potential for impacting local communities with the whole gospel.”
Our commitment is to impact some of the most under-resourced people of the world with leadership development.
How do we provide the leadership that is so crucial for these new believers and their churches?
The Garden Project
Over 2-4 years, participants are led through the following eight leadership development modules:
- Leadership for a Healthy Church
- Strategic Leadership
- Leading Change
- Spiritual Leadership
- Leading Teams
- Stewardship and Sustainability
We believe people greatly benefit when competent, Christ-centered leaders unleash the full potential of the gospel within their local communities.
Christ-centered Leadership is:
- Founded upon relationship (rather than control)
- Activated by influence (rather than positional power)
- Focused of follower potential (rather than organizational production)
- Committed to common purpose (rather than leader-only agenda)
Storycentric refers to those who learn and communicate most effectively through stories, pictures, and music, rather than through reading and writing.